Try the new version right now at https://schemapuker.herokuapp.com/
I have been getting a lot of feedback about SchemaPuker since its launch, and many, many people have tried it out
The response has been far more than I expected, with many tweets and even a couple of blog posts about the tool;
Lucidchart + SchemaPuker: The Winning Combination for a Salesforce Consultant
Phil’s Salesforce Tip of the Week #220
I am so glad people are finding the tool useful, I’ve had a few feature requests and bug reports, which is why I have now released a new version, with the following changes;
- You can now select if you want all fields displayed, or only relationship fields
- Much better error handling!
- Before, if something went wrong, you’d either get an ugly error page, or nothing at all, now you will get some (hopefully) useful details if something goes wrong
- Huge speed increase, up to 5.9x faster in my super scientific benchmark*
- All relationships should now be visible, some users were reporting that the lines connecting them didn’t show in lucidchart
- I threw my entire dev org at it, and was able to see all the relationship lines automatically, if you are still experiencing this issue please let me know!
- Minor text fixes
I have had suggestions for more new features, which I do plan to include in future releases, so please keep them coming!
If you have any suggestions, comments, bugs or need help you can send me a tweet, leave a comment, or send me a message!